In June 2014, Centric Commercial Finance became part of Shawbrook Bank. Our team of senior decision-makers is unchanged as is our commitment to delivering the quantum and certainty of funding, speed of delivery and focus on quality service that our key business introducers and clients have come to expect from us.
The one thing the UK's leading business introducers have in common is the reliance they place on us delivering on our promises for every asset-based lending or invoice discounting deal.
Shawbrook Business Credit has the rare ability to provide funding across all asset classes and leverage further with a cash flow term loan in the right circumstances. Invoice Discounting is our core facility, adding Stock, Plant & Machinery, Property and Cash Flow to secure even higher levels of working capital.
The experience of the senior management team in structuring and delivering transactions sets Shawbrook Business Credit apart. We leverage over 100 years of combined asset-based lending experience in delivering solutions for the following scenarios:
- Management Buyouts and Buyins
- Partial Exits for Private Equity and Retirement
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Funding Growth
- Refinancing / Restructuring / Turnarounds
Increased Deal Size to £25 million
We are delighted to be part of the Shawbrook family, the specialist business bank. Shawbrook's substantial backing provides us with a strong platform to meet the growth ambitions of UK businesses. As a result, our individual facility limit has been increased to £25million.
Clients benefit from:
A higher level of finance than traditional methods - unlocking the value of all available assets
- Bespoke solutions designed to meet your timeframes
- A single funding solution to replace complex existing debt structures
- Improved working capital, allowing clients to expand and develop their businesses
- Our ability to work in collaboration and in syndication with other banks and private equity houses
- A competitively priced facility for the additional level of funding.