This award is for those currently working in turnaround and restructuring in the UK who demonstrate exceptional performance and career development with less than 10 years’ industry service (the majority of which should have been spent in the UK market). The Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- service and achievements that both go beyond the call of duty, and exceed that expected of someone with less than 10 years’ experience;
- contributions which work towards improving good working practices in the industry;
- particular cases which showed innovation and commitment and resulted in benefit for the firm and / or clients; and
- a tangible commitment to the turnaround and restructuring industry beyond that undertaken in their normal working day.
- the award is aimed at below, or only recently promoted to Partner level, candidates.
The timetable for applications will be announced in June: watch this space for further details.
This award is very kindly sponsored by: